Friday 13 January 2017

We Can Do All Things Through Christ

It was great to see everyone back again this week and 
wonderful to worship again together. 
This week, we met on Thursday so we could welcome our
Korean guests. They are staying with us for four weeks. We hope they feel welcome very soon!



Our theme for this month is the Biblical truth that we can do all things through Christ!

Some of our Grade 6 students shared a choral speaking of Psalm 29:

We also watched an inspiring video of Bethany Hamilton


In Philippians 4: 12-13, we read, "I know what it is to be in need and I know what it is o have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want, I can do all this through him who gives me strength."

God works in us and through us by the strength that he gives us in each moment.
What a wonderful thought as we begin our new calendar year!

No comments:

Post a Comment